Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, Nearly Done!

Almost finished!

Just have a few more things to decide on and a few more things to do.

I still need to label the roads and some of the points of interest such as the pioneer paper mill, visitor center, creek, and trails. After I label those it will be time to make a legend as well

Also, I need to decide on some of the symbology. I replaced the car symbol with a true parking symbol but it is hard to see the actual visitor center and parking lot polygons, so i need to figure that out.

The symbology of the residential property is up in the air as well. Right now I have it filled in with marker symbolgy, which you can see in the image below as little houses in a grid formation. I feel as though it may take some attention off of the other features and trails. I may just change that to a solid color and put the house points back in.

Finally, just need to add the other trails which I already have as GPS waypoints, all I need to do is connect them and then differentiate the color between the three trails, Red, Blue, Orange.

After the colored one is done, I will make a black and white one, as stated in my previous post.

Here it is! Still a little bit left to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment